We do not have a dress code or any specific requirements for attending any of our services. Many of our members do "dress up" for the Sunday services. For example, you might see button-down shirts and ties for the men and skirts or dresses for the ladies. The mid-week service on Wednesday is definitely more casual.
Please wear whatever is comfortable for you when you visit. We have many people who dress more casually.
- Our church operates a first rate Christian school with traditionally taught classes for member families.
- Our Reformers Unanimous (RU) program on Friday nights helps Christians grow and reaches out to those with strongholds in their life. We have been recognized as having the best RU chapter in the nation.
- Our youth group provides a safe and challenging environment for teens.
- Our children’s camp ministry serves over 50 churches and 1,200 campers in the summer. People come from a number of states to attend our camps.
- Our deaf ministry provides Wednesday evening Deaf Bible study, Deaf Sunday school and interpreting for all mainstream services.
- Our Bible Institute has students world-wide.
- Our night school part of our Bible Institute offers three classes each semester that regularly have 10-20 students in each.
- A full list of our staff can be found in the bulletin.