When to apply:
You may apply to the school any time during your senior year of undergraduate study or thereafter. It is recommended that prospective students apply for
admission as early as possible.
How to apply:
If you are entering the school for the first time, please complete the following:
- Complete an application for admission and submit it to our office of admissions. (application – PDF)
- Attach a recent photograph.
- Enclose a $25 application fee made payable to SEBBC.
- An official undergraduate academic record must be submitted to our office of admissions. You may obtain this record by requesting it from the school that you are presently attending or from which you have graduated.
- Ask your pastor to complete the recommendation form and mail it to our office of admissions
- Upon receipt of the above information, the office of admissions will notify you in writing of your standing and will send you more information.
Transfer of Units
It is our policy to consider for transfer, units that were earned at some other college-level institution. Courses that are transferable must be similar in content as those offered at our school. Only those courses that you received a grade of “C” or better will be transferable. Also, no more than 50% of your major course of study may be transferable.