When to apply:
You may apply to the school any time during your junior year of high school or thereafter. A limited number of classes can be taken by high school
juniors who would like to get a head start on college.
How to apply:
If you are entering the school for the first time, please complete the following and submit it to our office:
- Complete an application for admission. (application – PDF)
- Attach a recent photograph.
- Enclose a $25 application fee. Make check payable to SEBBC!
- Send us a high school transcript or a copy of your diploma.
- If you have already taken college level courses, an official undergraduate academic record must be included. You many obtain this record by requesting from the school that you are presently attending or from which you have graduated.
- Ask your pastor to complete the recommendation form and mail it to our office of admissions.
- Upon receipt of the above information, the office of admissions will notify you in writing of your standing and will send you more information.